We need your help to raise $6,000 in 24 hours for the Karen G. Schurig Scholarship Fund.
Celebrated on November 27, 2018, #GivingTuesday kicks off the holiday charitable season. On this global day of giving fueled by the power of collaboration and social media, we hope you’ll choose to support hope and healing at Schurig Center.
Funds raised will provide scholarships that give 70% of our clients who live on a low income access to life-changing rehabilitative and support services. Your support on #GivingTuesday will make all the difference in the world for over 250 people this year as they rebuild their lives and discover new possibilities after a brain injury, concussion, or stroke.
“Thank you so much for providing this healing center to those like me who could never have afforded this rare opportunity.”
– Anna, Stroke & Concussion Survivor
Ways to Support Us on #GivingTuesday
- Donate online now to lock in your gift.
- Send a check payable to “Schurig Center” to 1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939.
- Make a donation by phone with a credit card (415) 461-6771
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- Set up your own Facebook fundraiser for Schurig Center.
- Spread the word with your friends and family and encourage them to join the movement to make a difference.