As of January 11, 2019, this position has been filled and is no longer available.
Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery is looking for an Office Manager (‘Jack/Jane Of All Trades’) to join our team of dedicated professionals. The Office Manager is the nucleus of the organization, being the first contact for people calling or coming into the Center. This role tends to be the heart of the team, assisting other staff members with a variety of tasks and making sure operations run smoothly each day. In addition to developing relationships with the team, including the Board of Directors, this position interacts daily with clients and families who access services. It is a beautiful blend of organizational work and connection with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Executive Director and Development Manager with general administrative and organizational tasks
- Assist with Human Resource tasks
- Support program staff when needed
- Assist with tracking of donations and updating donor database (GiftWorks)
- Track sales of items sold onsite & at community events (involves use of credit card machine and Square)
- Track data and compile reports for grant applications
- Assist with coordination of printing and distribution of bulk mailings
- Order and track office supplies
- Coordinate building maintenance issues
- Coordinate artwork product development and sales with Art Program Director
- Work closely with special events team for Annual Gala, ie., coordination and execution
- Work collaboratively with other staff to ensure that the mission of Schurig Center is realized
- Coordinate and screen volunteers
- Previous administrative experience (at least 3 years)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (including Access preferred)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills a must.
- Ability to interact effectively and supportively with adults with disabilities
- Ability to troubleshoot technical & computer issues
- Calm, professional and positive demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a small team structure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Experience working in a non-profit setting
- Experience working as an Office Manager
- Experience working in an environment with disabled clients
$50,000-$55,000 per year plus benefits
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with “Office Manager Applicant” in the subject line.
Job posted December 19, 2018