Your are not alone.
We are still here to help with services offered remotely!
Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
1132 Magnolia Avenue
Larkspur, CA 94939
Phone (415) 461-6771
Fax (415) 461-8406
Hours Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Information & Resource Referral Assistance
For information about our current service offering or brain injury-related resources in the Bay Area, please contact our Community Liaison McKenna Becker by phone (415) 461-6771 ext. 100 or email email@example.com.
Driving Directions & Parking
- From 101 S or 101 N, take the Sir Francis Drake Blvd exit and head west toward Greenbrae.
- Turn LEFT onto Bon Air Road and follow it past Marin General Hospital, over a bridge, and all the way to the end . The street ends at a T intersection at Magnolia Avenue.
- Turn RIGHT onto Magnolia Avenue. After a few stop signs, the Masonic Building will be on your right, and you’ll see an A-frame sign with Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery just off the sidewalk, at the entrance to the College of Marin Child Development Center.
- Turn RIGHT at the Schurig Center A-frame sign.
- Schurig Center is located off the main road behind the Masonic Building surrounded by a garden.
Our center has a limited number of parking spaces. If our lot is full, there are two options for free parking.
- Park across Magnolia Avenue in front of local merchant shops.
- Park at the College of Marin Athletic parking lot (dirt area). To access this lot, leave Schurig Center and turn RIGHT onto Magnolia Avenue. At the second stop sign, turn RIGHT into the College parking lot and drive to the right. Located far back, behind the paved lot, is a dirt parking lot that is available free of charge. At the back of the lot you’ll see a little wooden bridge and a pathway. Park your car and walk across the bridge to Schurig Center. Please note: this parking lot must be vacated before 5:00 p.m.