Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939
P (415) 461-6771
F (415) 461-8406
Connect with Us!
Resource Referral Service
For information about brain injury-related resources in the Bay Area, or information about our services, please contact:
Kristina Bennett, Resource Specialist
(415) 461-6771 ext. 100
- Monday – 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday – 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday – 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Brain Industry Professionals
If you are a brain industry professional interested in referring clients to Schurig Center, please use this new client referral form.
- From 101 South or 101 North, take the Sir Francis Drake Blvd exit and head west toward Greenbrae.
- About half a mile after passing Bon Air Shopping Center, you will reach a traffic signal at Bon Air Road. Turn LEFT onto Bon Air Road and follow it past Marin General Hospital, over a bridge, and all the way to the end . The street ends at a T intersection. Get in the right lane.
- Turn RIGHT onto Magnolia Avenue. After a few stop signs, the Masonic Building will be on your right, and you’ll see an A-frame sign with Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery just off the sidewalk, at the entrance to the College of Marin Child Development Center.
- Turn RIGHT at the Schurig Center A-frame sign, into the Schurig Center parking lot.
- Schurig Center is a modular-style building surrounded by a garden and located off the main road, behind the Masonic Building.
Schurig Center has a limited number of parking spaces. If our lot is full, there are two options for free parking.
- Park across Magnolia Avenue in front of local merchant shops.
- Park at the College of Marin Athletic parking lot (dirt area). To access this lot, leave Schurig Center and turn RIGHT onto Magnolia Avenue. At the second stop sign, turn RIGHT into the College parking lot and drive to the right. Located far back, behind the paved lot, is a dirt parking lot that is available free of charge. At the back of the lot you’ll see a little wooden bridge and a pathway. Park your car and walk across the bridge to Schurig Center. Please note: this parking lot must be vacated before 5:00 p.m.