Gifts of all sizes make a big impact!
No matter how large or small, every gift is meaningful.
It only takes one act of caring to change a person’s life! YOU can be the hero who makes a difference in the lives of hundreds of survivors and their families this year. Schurig Center strives to do the most good with your generosity. Here are a just a few examples of how your donation helps:
- $50 – 5 weeks of Individualized Computer Therapy classes for a survivor
- $100 – 3 students with baseline concussion testing
- $250 – 6 months of Adapted Yoga for a survivor
- $500 – 3 months of art supplies for the Therapeutic Art Program
- $800 – 1 month of Resource Referral Program for the Bay Area community
- $1,000 – 6 months of support group for caregivers
- $5,000 – 1 year of personalized programs and services for a survivor
Ways to Give
Donate Securely Online
Donations can be made securely at any time online here. You can also sign up to be a monthly donor online. It’s easy and you’re in control! You can easily start, change or stop your fixed-amount monthly gift at any time here.
Donate Online & Initiate an Employer Matching Gift
Employer matching gifts are an easy way to double and sometimes even triple your gift. Click here to donate online through Give Direct and easily initiate a matching gift with your employer at the same time.
Send a check payable to “Schurig Center” to:
Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
1132 Magnolia Avenue
Larkspur, CA 94939
By Phone With a Credit Card
Donor-Advised Fund Grants
Recommending a grant from your donor-advised fund is an easy way to support healing and recovery at Schurig Center.
Schurig Center accepts donations of publicly traded stocks. These gifts can be made easily as an electronic transfer (DTC) from your brokerage account to Schurig Center’s brokerage account. Get more info here.
If you have questions about your donation, please don’t hesitate to contact us!