Brain injury survivors and their families in the Bay Area need YOUR help.
Your gift provides affordable rehabilitative and support services that improve lives and abilities, available nowhere else in our area.
It only takes one act of caring to change a person’s life! YOU can be the hero who makes a difference in the lives of hundreds of survivors and their families this year. There are many meaningful ways to help. Click any of the links below for more info.
Why your support matters…
- 85% of our revenue comes from foundations and donors, like YOU!
- We turn no one away based on ability to pay for service.
- 70% of our clients are low-income.
- People come from all over the Bay Area to access our life-changing services because there is nowhere else to go in our area.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Patricia Gill, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angela Abbey, Development Manager (email@example.com)
Visit Our Center
Contact us for a tour to experience first-hand the life-changing power our mission and meet some of the people we serve.
Be an Advocate
Many people are not aware of the high prevalence of brain injury. You can help build awareness by sharing our mission with your network of contacts.
Request a Speaker
We offer educational presentations about brain injury and prevention to school, community and professional groups. Contact us by email or phone (415) 461-6771 for more info.
Make a Referral or Introduction
Connect us with more awesome people like you who will either benefit from our services or can help to strengthen our programs.