It only takes one act of caring to change a person’s life!
Our community of survivors and families needs us, and we need YOU! When you support Schurig Center you’ll be a hero to hundreds of survivors who rely on us for affordable rehabilitative and support services after a brain injury.
Why your support matters…
- We must fund raise 85% of our annual budget.
- We do not receive health insurance fees or federal money.
- We offer our services on a sliding-scale or free of charge.
- We turn no one away based on financial ability.
- 70% of our clients are low-income.
- People come from all over the Bay Area to access our life-changing services because there is nowhere else to go in our area.
Community support is truly at the heart of our mission! There are many meaningful ways to help make our work possible. Click on any of the links below to get more info about how you can help change lives.
Visit Our Center
Contact us for a tour to experience first-hand the life-changing power our mission and meet some of the people we serve.
Be an Advocate
Many people are not aware of Schurig Center or the high prevalence of brain injury. You can help build awareness by sharing our mission with your network of contacts.
Request a Speaker
We offer educational presentations about brain injury and prevention to school, community and professional groups. Contact us by email or phone (415) 461-6771 for more info.
Make a Referral or Introduction
Connect us with more awesome people like you who will either benefit from our services or can help to strengthen our programs.