Giving Tuesday is November 28, 2023
On this global day of giving, join us in celebrating the unsung heroes who give every day… FAMILY CAREGIVERS
Giving Tuesday inspires millions of people across the globe to give and make positive change in our communities. Schurig Center would like to honor the caregivers who keep our families and communities strong, each and every day.
Brain injury recovery is often a challenge. When someone experiences a brain injury, it doesn’t just happen to them. It affects their entire family. At Schurig Center, we see first hand the daily commitment, time, and support family caregivers provide for their loved one living with a brain injury. This care is tirelessly given while they also balance daily work, financial, and family responsibilities. Please join us in thanking and giving back to these heroes by making a donation or fundraising for Schurig Center on Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2023.
Help Schurig Center raise $10,000 in 24 hours on Giving Tuesday
Your donation will help fund Schurig Center’s array of supportive services, including programs for family members caring for a loved one living with the effects of a brain injury, concussion or stroke. Schurig Center’s services help family members by providing support groups, respite, consultation, guidance, resource referral assistance, and brain injury education.
Your contribution helps provide a supportive partner who understands the unique challenges of life after brain injury and helps people feel less alone.
Ways to Support on #GivingTuesday
- Donate online now here to lock in your gift.
- Fundraise in honor of your caregiver. Go to Schurig Center’s #GivingTuesday donation page here and click “Fundraise” to start your team. Or, start a fundraiser on Facebook.
- Mail a donation check payable to “Schurig Center” to 1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939
- Make a donation by phone with a credit card (415) 461-6771
- Share this message with your friends and family and encourage them to join the movement to make a difference on November 28 Giving Tuesday.