Please join us for original art, unique gifts, live harp music, refreshments, and lots of holiday cheer!
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Noon to 3:00 pm
Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur (map)
Art and handmade gifts created by Schurig Center artists and volunteers will be available for purchase. Participate in a community art project and enjoy some creative, healing fun!
Social, open house format.
Free admission. No RSVP required.
Parking: If Schurig Center’s parking lot is full, additional parking can be found on neighboring surface streets, the adjacent Child Development Center parking lot, or College of Marin’s Lot 13 located here:
- Turn right out of the Schurig Center driveway on to Magnolia Avenue, which will turn into College Avenue.
- At Woodland Road there is a four-way stop sign. Turn Right into the College of Marin Parking log.
- Follow the driveway back to Lot 13, the free dirt parking area.
- At the far end of the parking lot there is a path that goes over a bridge, which will connect you to Schurig Center.
Questions? Please contact the Schurig Center office at:
(415) 461-6771 x102, email@example.com