On this global day of giving, we need your help to raise $6,000 for The Karen G. Schurig Scholarship Fund
Scholarship funds raised on #GivingTuesday will provide 70% of our clients who live on a low income with access to life-enhancing services at Schurig Center. Thanks to you, over 300 people this year will get the care they need, when they need it and for as long as they need it.
Matching Gift Challenge…
Double your impact!
The first $2,000 donated in honor of #GivingTuesday will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Schurig Center Board of Directors member Ellen Takayama.
“Thank you so much for providing this healing center to those like me who could never have afforded this rare opportunity.”
– Anna, Stroke & Concussion Survivor
Ways to Support Us on #GivingTuesday
- Donate online now to lock in your gift.
- Set up your own Facebook fundraiser for Schurig Center.
- Send a check payable to “Schurig Center” to 1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939.
- Make a donation by phone with a credit card (415) 461-6771
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- Spread the word with your friends and family and encourage them to join the movement to make a difference.
We don’t heal in isolation, but in community.
Together, we improve lives and inspire renewed hope.
Mark your calendar, spread the word and help us make December 3, 2019 #NotAloneDay!