Giving Tuesday is November 30, 2021
On this global day of giving, join us in celebrating the unsung heroes who give every day… FAMILY CAREGIVERS
Giving Tuesday inspires millions of people across the globe to give and make positive change in our communities. This year, Schurig Center would like to honor the caregivers who keep our families and communities strong, each and every day.
When someone experiences a brain injury, it doesn’t just happen to them. It affects their entire family. At Schurig Center, we see first-hand the daily commitment, time, and support family caregivers provide for their loved one living with a brain injury. This care is tirelessly given while they also balance daily work, financial, and family responsibilities. Please join us in thanking and giving back to these heroes by making a donation or fundraising for Schurig Center on Giving Tuesday.
Help us raise $10,000 in 24 hours on November 30 for
Schurig Center’s supportive services for family caregivers.
Your generosity will help provide family members and caregivers with support groups, respite, consultation and guidance, resource referral assistance, brain injury education, and a supportive partner who understands the unique challenges of life after brain injury.
Ways to Support Us #GivingTuesday
- Donate online now to lock in your gift.
- Fundraise in honor of your caregiver. Go to Schurig Center’s #GivingTuesday donation page here and click “Fundraise” to start your team. Or, start a fundraiser on Facebook.
- Mail a donation check payable to “Schurig Center” to 1132 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939
- Make a donation with credit card by phone (415) 461-6771 ext. 103
- Share this message with your friends and family and encourage them to join the movement to make a difference on November 30 Giving Tuesday.
Thank You Sponsor
About Schurig Center for Brain Injury Recovery
Since 1985, Schurig Center has been improving the quality of life for people living with the effects of an acquired brain injury, like traumatic brain injury (TBI), concussion, stroke, aneurysm, and other causes. Harnessing the healing power of community, we help survivors and their family members adjust to life changes and thrive, so they can live their best life possible – as they are now. Learn more about our array of life-enhancing programs and how you can help at SchurigCenter.org.